Thank you for your interest in asbestos removal through Safeway Environmental. In order for us to submit the DEP notification, we need a Fact Finding Form completed in entirety and returned to us by email at Info@SafewayEnviro.com. A $300 check is also needed to submit the DEP notification. Please send a check payable to Safeway Environmental in the amount of $300. The $300 is a separate fee charged by the DEP for submitting the DEP notification. Once the form has been submitted to the DEP, the fee is non-fundable even if the abatement is cancelled.
Any information left blank on the form, will delay the submittal of the DEP notification and the start of the job.
If you would like to avoid printing the Fact Finding Form, you can complete and sign the form electronically and then email it to us. To complete and sign electronically:
- Right click on the document and select “Open with.”
- Choose Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. If you don’t have Acrobat Reader DC, you can download for free.
- In the top left corner of the document, select the tab “Tools.”
- Then select “Fill and Sign” and the again select “Fill and Sign.”
- In areas where you need to type text, click your cursor or mouse in that spot, then at the top center select the Ab icon. Begin to type. You can make the text smaller or larger by selecting the A’s. (If you need to delete text, select the trashcan icon.)
- To sign, select the signature icon at the top center above the document. Then create your signature.
- Once created, place your signature on the signature line.
- Save the document and then email to us at Info@SafewayEnviro.com.
If you have any questions regarding the asbestos abatement, please contact Rick at (610) 432-8028.